1. Clearly establish your S.M.A.R.T. projects or goals. What you want success to look like.
(Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Trackable)
2. Create a well-designed map of milestones, creating a plan for success.
3. Generate a task list, to achieve the milestones. Taking small bite size chunks.
4. Determine what support (people, time, money, space) you need to achieve each task?
5. Create a mutually agreed to timeline for your tasks, milestones, goals and projects.
6. Work consistently toward completing each task.
7. When you achieve your goals, celebrate with all contributors.